Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 38+

Here we are at week 38 plus a few days. I also had my midwife appointment today and everything is right on track. Allouette's heart rate was in the 130s, slowing down as we get to the end. I am measuring 37.5 which is now slightly smaller than I should be, shocking considering how large I am feeling.


Additionally, her nursery is pretty close to being complete for the moment. All we are missing is this little red shutter-shelf that is currently drying prior to being hung up above her crib. I would ideally like to get the carpet in her room cleaned prior to her arrival, but as our time is rather limited, I figure it is not really a priority.




There you have it.

My midwife feels like this little girl could arrive at any time, my dad is guessing the 15th and my mom is guessing the 28th (how rude). I figure she will come when she is ready and I am just hoping it is in the next week or so.