Monday, November 30, 2009

Headed to Seattle

We have two appointments scheduled for December 23rd to meet with two different fertility clinics in Seattle. If we decide to give donor egg IVF another try, we will work with either Pacific Northwest Fertility or Seattle Reproductive Medicine.

hmmmm.

Keep you posted.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Options, Options, Options

My beautiful, amazing, awe inspiring, loving sister has offered to donate a second time to our cause....yes, a SECOND time. The first time was incredibly selfless and saintly, but offering to do the whole thing, all over again, it is more than anyone could ever ask for. It is truly a blessing to have a sister like B2!

So now we have options, we can try again with LB3 or we could wait and redo the entire procedure in 2010 with *hopefully* fresh embryos. Or we could hold off on donor egg IVF altogether and concentrate solely on adoption.

Aren't options wonderful!