Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 37+ a few days...

Here we are at week 37, plus a few days. I am officially considered 'full term' and now able to birth at the birth center as long as this little girl makes her debut before I hit 42 weeks.

Things are definitely moving forward, Allouette is moving down, down, down and my Braxton Hicks are beginning to occur on a regular basis. All in all everything is great and we have absolutely no complaints!

We completed our final series of birthing classes last night and after almost 20 odd classes to prepare for her arrival I am feeling very excited and prepared to tackle whatever may come.

I was reminded on Sunday by an acquaintance at church of what an absolute miracle this little girl is. After spending so much time in 'pregnancy mode' I have forgotten how much we have been blessed. I have forgotten that we were told the chances of having our own baby were less than 1% and here we are, so close to having her in our arms and I am in complete awe at how very blessed we are.

Life is really very incredible.


No comments: