Friday, February 4, 2011

Diaper Bags

Yes, to appease my husband who has been asking me to pack him a diaper bag for a few weeks now, I can officially say that I have now packed two diaper bags. I got a checklist online and hope that I have everything I might need.

Calling all you mothers out there, let me know if there is something I should be packing that isn't currently on my list:

•6 diapers
•Baby wipes
•Plastic baggies for soiled clothing and diapers.
•Extra blankets
•Tissues
•Baby bibs
•Burp cloths
•A hat for sun or cold
•Baby toys, books, rattles, etc.
•Pacifiers
•An extra outfit or two for the baby

Thanks!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a diaper changing pad. Never know where you will need to change a diaper.

Page Flipper said...

and you may want to at least have in the car, an extra blouse or a sweater for you to cover up any unforeseen baby accidents!

Anonymous said...

Hand sanitizer!

Amber Busch said...

You sure are far more organized than I ever was! Might want diaper rash ointment (not sure if you plan on using that)

Anonymous said...

Extra booties because sometimes they have blow outs that go all the way to their feet, but it looks like you've got all else pretty well covered.

Maxwells said...

Wow! That's a lot. All I have in my bag is 2-3 diapers, wipes and a sleeper in case I need to change her (that way you don't have to worry about extra socks. She usually has a blanket with her on her car seat, sometimes I'll carry a second.

President and Sister Hansen said...

I always packed baby nail clipper because when baby is born their nail always seem to be so long. just be real careful, it's hard sometimes to see where nail begins where skin ends :-)

Ruth and Malcolm said...

nursing pads! (if the bag is for you, as Learon might not need those.) If you need a good cloth diaper-friendly rash paste, Growvia makes a great stick one, that doesn't require you to put it on with your own hands; my personal favorite.