Friday, September 21, 2012

Here We Go, Again

Well, it has been almost a year & a half since my last post on this blog and as of today, I am back, hoping to post of a regular basis. Let me play a little catch-up on some fairly important items:
 
1 - Allouette is now 19 months old, 5 months shy of hitting her 2 year mark
2 - I am back in school, working toward a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine
3 - My most recent blood tests revealed that I am once again back in 'ovarian failure'
4 - We are actively trying to get pregnant, have been since I stopped nursing (almost 7 months now)
5 - I have had multiple positive pregnancy tests, both in December & May, these have resulted in loss
6 - It is more clear then ever that Allouette is a true miracle, and I am going to have work for each and every baby I am able to bring into this world
7 - I have been working with quite a few ladies, creating fertility plans for those that, like me, have to fight the good fight to get pregnant
 
So, welcome back to the journey. May we all find ourselves knocked-up in the year to come!

No comments: