Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week 36+

A little late on the posting, and I have really no excuse except for the fact that the belly is HUGE and posting pictures only to have my mother & sister analyze for possible stretchmarks is a little daunting at the moment.

So I have included a few other fun shots to keep you busy on other items besides possible stretchmarks and swollen fingers.


 Obie and Boston loving the nursery and all that wonderful sunshine. It is absolutely the most sunny room in the house.

This is what I woke up to this morning....and I didn't even know it was suppose to snow. It is still going strong and makes me nervous due to the difficulty of driving in all that snow. 

1 comment:

Amber Busch said...

For the record, I do not analyze the pictures for stretch marks! I do however, believe that all women should get stretch marks. It would be totally unfair if I was the only person that did.